Winter Campaign Project
The BME Health Forum has been commissioned by North West London NHS to work with five partners including
1. Iranian Association
2. Fifty Plus Aged Eritrean Welfare Association
3. Education and Skills Development Group
4. Westminster Bangladeshi Welfare Trust
5. SW1 CIC
To support local residents this winter with decisions about their health and the services they use, by providing information and redirecting people at the point of need.
We are focussing on three key areas:
Additional messages: mental health support, keeping well, prescription information .
- Vaccinations (flu and Covid vaccinations)
- Children’s flu vaccination (nasal spray) – all children aged 2-3 and reception – year 11, and children from 6 months with underlying health conditions
- Where to go when you need help (GP, online consultation form, 111 online, 111, Pharmacy, UTC, A&E)
The project will be delivered during November to January 2024.